I unfortunately don't have too much to say about that except that I actually forgot to start the meat in the morning before I had a full day of running around and was lucky my boyfriend started it for me. Beyond that, it was pretty simple and just thrown together before I crashed when I got home.
Hope you enjoy this variation as much as we did.
Corned Beef Cheese-steak
- 1 1/2lbs corned beef
- 1 package steak rolls
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 package american white cheese or provolone
- Cook corned beef in slow cooker with seasoning as directed on package.
- Slice green pepper and onion thinly and cook in skillet until tender. Then remove corned beef from crock pot and shred with forks. Throw in with the vegetables and cook lightly.
- Place slices of cheese on top and cook until melted (or tear and melt into the meat and vegetables).
- Remove from skillet and place on steak roll. Enjoy.